one particular ) All DSA approved driving instructors are scored using a check test process. Confirm what grade your instructor is at (grade 6 is the highest) and when their next check test arrives. Driving Lesson prices
Class 6: Only 6% of Driving Instructors are level 6. Top grade available.
Grade 5: Good instructions given. Around 20% of Driving Instructors are class 5.
Grade 4: Qualified instruction given. A class 4 Driving Instructor with an attitude can still get you through your driving test first time.
Ungraded: This would a newly qualified instructor who will be ungraded until their first check test.
A green octagonal logo shows the instructor is a completely qualified ADI and completed all necessary DSA tests in order to teach pupils without the form of supervision.
A pink triangular badge shows the instructor is part qualified and is presently undertaking practical training with an approved college or university or ADI. Instructors with a pink badge qualification have undertaken almost all of the DSA tests required and are allowed to teach the public as this is part of their training until they complete the course, passing all required DSA tests.
2. Besides the DSA, does your teacher have any other skills above the minimum DSA tests? The higher the qualifications your instructor has, the higher the chances in you obtaining that all important FIRST-TIME MOVE!
3. How will you be taught – will your instructor design lessons plans and structure a programme for your learning or are you going to just drive around and hope for the best?
4. May you try before you purchase – ie is your first lesson free? If the first lesson is totally free this will allow you to see how comfortable you are with the driving instructor and give you a good see showing how you will be taught should you take up further lessons get back school.
5. Is definitely there some other assistance your instructor will give you to get you through the Theory and Hazard Notion tests or will you be left to shape this out yourself?
6th. Will the driving institution give a discount for stop bookings? Many schools will offer incentives that you can prevent book which will not only help keep your costs down in the long run, but also permit you to pre-book this date and time slot that would best suit you ahead of time.
six. What is the traveling schools policy for rescheduling a driving lesson? Verify with your instructor or school if there is a cancellation policy in order to avoid cancelling technology charges.
8. Is your instructor available when you will want lessons? A large number of learners have work/family or education commitments; state that your instructor can take your lessons when it will fit you.
There are several factors you should consider contracts up with a driving school, but the main is that you are at ease with what you and your instructor have agreed after. Remember if you have something you are not happy with, you may need to discuss this with your instructor and work out what you can do. Learning to drive is expensive, TOP QUALITY IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN QUANTITY, so ask the right questions and ensure you are receiving value for your money!